SCHOLARSHIPS TO THE GATHERING
Limited scholarships are available to the Gathering. Please review the details below regarding eligibility and apply using the link below. Deadline for scholarship application ended October 14.
- Are you a dedicated ToP practitioner who needs a little help with Gathering registration costs?
- Have the costs of sitting for ToP Certification and/or the demands of achieving Qualified Trainer status drained resources to cover your Gathering registration?
- Are you part of an under-represented group who has experience and perspective to share on using ToP methods in your community but have limited resources to participate in this event?
The Gathering Scholarship fund was created to assist with Gathering registration costs for individuals who demonstrate strong investment in the future of ToP methods. We value diverse experience that contributes to the body of knowledge that helps us all improve our understanding and ToP practice.
The number of available scholarships is dependent on need and available funds. An application is required and referral from the applicant's mentor trainer may be requested.
ToP Network Board reserves the right to make decisions to grant (or decline) a scholarship in full or part. Gathering Scholarship assistance is limited to once per person.
To be eligible for a Gathering scholarship, a Gathering scholarship applicant must meet at least one of the following situations:
- Situation 1: Be actively engaged in mastering ToP methods as evidenced by participation in MToP, by sitting for certification assessment at this Gathering, or be near completion of the Qualified Trainer Journey.
- Situation 2: Bring international or underrepresented group perspective/experience in the application of ToP methods in settings or situations that are unusual and educational.
NOTE: We may request that you would share your unique experience in the application of ToP methods by offering any of the following: presenting a webinar to the ToP Network, writing an article for the ToP newsletter, or presenting a workshop at a future ToP Network Annual Gathering.
Gathering Scholarship recipients will receive:
- 1 year free membership to the TN (valued at $100)
- Complimentary early bird registration (valued at $380)
- Member-only discounts on any optional post-Gathering courses (valued at $50)
- Member-only discounts on exhibition space, if desired (valued at $50)
Click the link below to apply for a scholarship. Deadline for scholarship application is October 14. The review team will notify applicants by October 21. If you have any questions, please contact Librada Estrada, Board Co-Chair, at email@example.com.
If granted a scholarship, you will receive a unique code that you can use to sign up for membership and complete your registration. You must complete your registration by October 31.
If you choose to sign up for post-Gathering courses or an exhibitor space, the correct discounts will automatically be applied.
Once you have completed registration, you may wish to find a roommate before finalizing your accommodations.